Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Moved my bro into his dorm at UNT (north tx) and it looks so fun! soooooooooooo many people and cute guys too. Everyone looked friendly. Makes me wish I had gone to a big school. Maybe I would've made more college friends and Maybe and boyfriend or two ;)
Seriously though, And his ROOM, it is in the new dorms and he has his own room with a sink and mirror. He shares a bathroom and kitchen with another guy and it comes with a fridge and microwave. If I had had such things when I went! A whole private kitchen. Nice. Maybe I should go to grad school there eh? Anyhow SCAD is out of my list due to the spread of its campus/area/massive crime rate. I know from experience that I wouldn't like being in a bad(ghetto) dangerous area. And I don't want to go to the deep south. They already have enough problems ;)
Calarts is still in the running but doubtful as it is in an expensive area, only 1,400-ish students is smaller than the school I went to and I know it was hard to fit in, even if they ARE other "art kids". I just dont knnnnoooowwww........!

No comments: