Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I went to see Julie&Julia today. I drove 15 minutes to the Movies 14 in Myckenny Because they have thier daytime price at$ 3.25, this means I can go to the movies again (the other movie theaters are $7-10!!!!)
Makes me want to write a blog........Oops I do write one :) Well I wish I had readers but I think that the difference now from when that woman's story happened is that now everyone has a blog. Maybe also -blogger does seem more isolating cause you can't really search for blogger blogs through blogger. I guess I could add this blog to my technoratti ( or whatever) account, and I could pay to be part of delightful blogs but I don't want to spend the money for the 2nd option right now :)

Anyhow it would be nice if I had a few followers, or if people linked to me but I'm ok for now.

Anyways- ART- I've been doing animations with Painter a little. I like Painter ^^


I think if my blog had a theme it would be "Cute stuff on the internet that I like"....

No comments: