Tuesday, August 4, 2009



I shall make a list. It shall be a good list and I shall follow it and I will be for fun, not to make money not to compete but to enter and enjoy the art world and share my stuff:

Here it is:

1. Make connections with other artists and people online - I think it would be nice to not just observe but to start INTERACTING with the others for a change.

2. Start submitting things to calls for artists from galleries, shows, magazines and websites (at least 5 a month)- I want to start showing and sharing my stuff for arts sake, even if I take it slow I want to start touching others lives in a new way through my art by sending it out to be seen and enjoyed....Have to find nice galleries that have similar tastes to my stuff, Maybe magazines and websites/web amgazines are like galleries too?
3. ?



No comments: