Sunday, November 15, 2009

So now I like dangle-y earrings ? :)






Lately I have taken a liking to earrings..... I don't know why.... Perhaps it is because of the variety of unique ideas that I see.




It's always fun to be wearing a bit of art!  I am especially developing a liking for "dangly" earrings even though I did not like them growing up...... You will note that my taste is very eclectic and eccentric though, and here are some from etsy that I especially like (and now own). These range from dichroic glass in fiery lavender and sky blue, to playful paper dolls reminiscent of Alice in Wonderland. I also love the current floral trends as well as anything that reminds me of ice cream....because who doesn't!   ;)

So, here are the featured earrings- all found on etsy.com in the following shops.
The paper doll ones are by munieca
The ice cream ones are by ajillionpieces
The flower ones are by smilingsoul2
The dichroic glass ones are by myfusedglass

No comments: