Monday, September 7, 2009

Scketchbook project


Well I got my sketchbook from Art House Coop and I am sooooooooooo excited. At first I was upset because my randomly generated theme was "ahhh! monster!" and ......you know? I know the disturbed directions that that can be taken.... So I email and asked for a new one. They were very obliging and told me they'd switched me to "elephant in the room" which is much more neutral and such. So I can work with this. I'm getting excited now. I used to whatch "Babar" alllll the time and I think maybe I will try doing a storybook of some sort. and using several mediums ( ink, paint , etc.) I'm also thinking of maybe getting another sketchbook, if that is allowed. being under 2 themes would be fun!!

here's a link to Art House Coop http://www.arthousecoop.com/

Did I mention the collection of sketchbooks will go on tour and also become part of a library?! :)

No comments: