Thursday, August 18, 2011

Etsy Etsy Etsy

I put my etsy shop on vacation again..... The visibility for my stuff is not there. Also, I am more of a fine artist or designer than a crafter- except when I make presents. Heck, I get more pleasure out of giving my stuff away or sharing images of what I do than selling. An exception would be a craft fair, such things are fun when  can interact with people. Again, I do not know why. In the coming months I am going to be taking part in exhibitions and sending my illustration stuff to publishers, so if you are reading my blog stay tuned here, twitter, and my website. That is what I will focus on. I wonder if I should sell prints on Redbubble? I have heard that it is better than etsy for fine art and such, but web markets are saturated if they are well known and nigh-invisible if they are not. Sigh......

No comments: