Monday, October 5, 2009

Well, I jumped on that twitter bandwagon....not because I envision myself writing down my random thoughts and doings at any/every moment of the day, but rather, a LOT of people, bands,artists and such seem to be using it and I was curious about them I suppose... www.twitter.com/musicaltree
Does it matter? I don't know yet.

Also, I have my links on my website. I wonder which ones I ought to have up....I don't think I need to have the flickr one because I'm bad at uploading to that...and my website already has an art gallery people can look at and my blog has photos and art they can look at.... I might delete that link just like my myspace, because..... what is the point if you have already found my website? I mean its just the same stuff all over again right?

No comments: